I'm going to Hamvention on Friday. My shopping list consists of a handful of needs:
- A power supply (preferably a linear supply capable of >=20 amps continuous, but I'd go down to 10 amps switching if needbe)
- An NMO mount or two
- Variable resistors: 500 ohm, 50k, probably a few in between
- Something to make a 100Mhz or 125Mhz oscillator
- Probably a few other parts
- Some MOSFETS... particularly an MPF-102 for this
I'll probably come home with other stuff too...
About the Author
Andrew is the owner of this blog and enjoys computer programming, building things, and photography. He's a pretty busy guy, which explains why updates to this blog are so infrequent.