Yeah, this is a week late, but I saw a tweet (above) that jokes about how many resolutions are broken, so I figure I should start late and think about this a bit and ultimately post it a week after New Year's Day so I can think about this.
This year I want to do the following (in no particular order):
- Use some of the digital modes like PSK
- Activate at least 4 parks in POTA
- Work at least 4 SOTA activations
- Get at least 15% of the way to a DXCC
- Get my WAS
- Work at least 10 special event stations (this may be something like 13 Colonies or Route 66, which sounded like a lot of fun as I heard guys spot them on our local repeater)
- Help with at least 3 volunteer events through CARES (Clermont
- Be more active on the Ham Twit Net and find another net to be active on (not including WARN, although I will be active on WARN)
- Learn CW
- Build a portable multi-band antenna
- Post at least one video per month on using Linux apps in the ham shack
I'm going to look for a goal tracking website/app/something that I can update periodically (monthly, perhaps) and hang on my site. I'll update this post when I do that.
Think I should include something else? Words of wisdom? Think 15% to DXCC (which for me is 12 more DX stations) is too wussy? Leave me a comment!